Solved : Arlo camera will not sync with the base station.
While setting up your Netgear Arlo cameras you need to be sure to press the SYNC button, on the Arlo base station and Arlo wire-free cameras.
Press the Sync buttons in the right order and for the right duration
- If you are using an Arlo base station, press the Sync button on the side of the base station for about two seconds and then release the button.
- Press the button on the top of the base station for about two seconds and then release the button.
- Wait for the sync status LED on the base station to blink green.
Note: You must sync cameras one at a time. Repeat these steps for each camera.
How to Check battery status of your Netgear Arlo cameras ?
Low batteries can prevent your camera from syncing to the base station. If the battery is low, the battery icon is orange.
To check if your camera's battery status:
- Launch the Arlo app or log in to your account at my.arlo.com.
- Tap or click the menu icon (…).
- Tap or click Device Settings.
Your battery status displays on the Device Settings page.
You need to configure your base station in order to get surveillance footage. Go through the below mentioned guide to set up your Arlo base station and camera.
- Open the Netgear Arlo base station from its packing and assemble the components like the Ethernet cable, power adapter etc.
- Connect your Netgear Arlo base station to the home or office Netgear wireless router through the WAN port.
- Connect the Arlo base station to the power source through the adapter and wall socket.
- Switch on the power supply of the Arlo base station and wait for the lights on it to get stable.
- The Arlo base station is now ready to use and connect the Arlo cameras to it to survey the video coverage of the area.
The firmware is software that lets the user access the device digitally and configures it accordingly. The user needs to login to the web address arlo.netgear.com in order to access the firmware of the base station.
Now, the user to register for creating an Netgear Arlo account in which the details like username, password and device model needed to be entered.
Netgear Arlo releases the updates on its devices regularly, you can check for the update file on the website of Netgear Arlo i.e. www.arlo.com.
- Now, you need to access the base station portal through arlo.netgear.com or through the Netgear Arlo Mobile application by logging in to it, look for the update section and select the update tab.
- Run the update file and the upload process will start automatically. Wait for the upload process to finish properly and your base station will get a reboot.
- Wait for the reboot to finish properly. The reboot will take a few seconds or a minute to complete.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.